- 195 Square Feet
- Third Floor Gallery Location – Ideal for Office Space!
- Building Elevator
- Security deposit = 1 Month’s Rent
- Gas & Electric Included
- Adjacent to large conference room (with online reservation capability)
Cost per square foot is $13.40
About the Madison Enterprise Center:
- Exciting entrepreneurial community
- Networking events
- Affordable rent
- High speed fiber Internet access included in rent
- Connections with potential Funding Opportunities
- Video-conferencing equipment
- On-site manager
- Conference room
- On-site parking for tenants
- Business assistance & referral services
Central City Location: 100 S. Baldwin St – 1.5 miles east of the Capitol in the heart of the vibrant Williamson-Marquette neighborhood and the Capitol East District.
Heating & Cooling: Included in rent!
Loading Dock: Loading area can accommodate semi truck deliveries. A forklift & material handling equipment is available. Freight elevator has 4,000 lb. capacity.
How to Apply: Businesses that produce a product or provide a service and that have potential for job creation are eligible. To apply please submit an application along with a copy of your business plan. Applicants are invited to attend a Business Development Committee meeting where the application and business plan are reviewed. The Business Development Committee makes all acceptance decisions.