- 1197 Square Feet
- Corner space with lots of natural light!
- Interior Conference Room
- 4 interior phone rooms/individual work stations
- Security deposit = 1 Month’s Rent
Cost per square foot is $11.
About the Madison Enterprise Center:
- Exciting entrepreneurial community
- Networking events
- Affordable rent
- High speed fiber Internet access included in rent
- Connections with potential Funding Opportunities
- Video-conferencing equipment
- On-site manager
- Conference room
- On-site parking for tenants
- Business assistance & referral services
Central City Location: 100 S. Baldwin St – 1.5 miles east of the Capitol in the heart of the vibrant Williamson-Marquette neighborhood and the Capitol East District.
Heating & Cooling: Suites are equipped with energy efficient gas-fired furnaces and air conditioning units. Tenants pay utilities.
Electrical Service: 3-phase 1300 amp service 120-volt power (230-volt power available)
Water: Suites have cold water service.
Loading Dock: Loading area can accommodate semi truck deliveries. A forklift & material handling equipment is available. Freight elevator has 4,000 lb. capacity.
How to Apply: Businesses that produce a product or provide a service and that have potential for job creation are eligible. To apply please submit an application along with a copy of your business plan. Applicants are invited to attend a Business Development Committee meeting where the application and business plan are reviewed. The Business Development Committee makes all acceptance decisions.