- AVAILABLE NOW!
- 1887 Square Feet
- Ideal for Retail space! Private entry door on Main Street
- Stubbed in for water service/kitchen area
- Double entry door from interior building hallway
- Security deposit = 1 Month’s Rent
- Electrical Service: building has 3-phase 208-volt power available
- Water: Suites have cold water service.
- Utilities: Tenants pay for electric and gas service.
- Loading Dock: Covered loading bays with scissors lift.
Cost per square foot is $18.
Features to Support Your Business:
- Exciting entrepreneurial community
- Net-working events
- Connections with potential Funding Opportunities
- Conference room
- Affordable high speed fiber Internet
- On-site parking
About Main Street Industries
Central City Location: 931 E. Main St – 1 mile east of the Capitol Square in the heart of the Capitol East District and the vibrant Williamson-Marquette neighborhood. Restaurants, shops and public transportation located within easy walking distance.
Sustainable Facility: Suites are equipped with high energy efficient furnaces and air conditioning units. A 10 Kwh roof top solar electric system generates green power. Located one block from the bike path with both outside and inside bike parking.
Main Street Industries Suite 7 - Available NOW!
931 E Main St, Madison, Wisconsin 53703